Thursday, April 8, 2010

Testing is a GO!

TESTING IS A GO! Yesterday I talked with the social worker in the Neurology dept at the hospital and she informed me that all diagnostic testing is automatically covered as soon as the day I turned in the paperwork for the BCMH! Now the behavior therapy is not until we are accepted but we have a starting point! I am very excited to begin the process, he has been having such a hard time at school these last few weeks.

Well, on my way to call the doctor for an appt.!

3 comments:

  1. YEAAAAA!!! I'm so glad the hospital is working so well with you! This is wonderful news
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news, Tracee!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Did you get your appointment all set up? How long with the testing take? More than one session, I assume?

    ReplyDelete